How long should you use the foot massager?
At any time of the day, in your own comfortable home, one of the easiest and most cost-effective ways to relieve your feet is to use a foot massager.
However, foot massages are not only synonymous with "comfort" and "relaxation", they also provide many health benefits. These include stimulating muscles, improving blood circulation and reducing foot tension.
There are many models of foot massager to choose from, each with its own set of functions. Speaking of which, one of the biggest questions people ask is how long you should use a foot massager, which is the inside story.
How does the foot massager work?
Before you answer how long you should use foot massages, it is important to understand how they work. Foot massager has a variety of functions, there are two common types-open foot massager and closed foot massager.
Some foot massages have manual operation, that is, roller foot massager, while others are electric models. The electric foot massager has a variety of pressure settings, such as vibration, intensity levels and different levels of hot air compression.
Foot massager has a wide range of uses, and you can easily configure on-board settings according to your own massage needs. Some massages also provide different types of massage, including finger pressure massage, reflex therapy, etc., to further meet your personal massage needs.
How to use a foot massager?
The best way to use a foot massager is to follow the manufacturer's instructions. Compared with manual foot massager, electric foot massage machine is easier and more effective.
The foot massager basically works on autopilot to provide you with the massage you want. All you have to do is put your feet in a dedicated slot and look-- make your feet comfortable.
The best foot massager has a timer function. This allows you to turn off the machine automatically after the massage is over.
How long should you use the foot massager?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer, because it does depend on individual needs, preferences and, of course, specific health conditions. With regard to this, here are some common diseases and the approximate time it takes to use a foot massager to get some relief.
1. Neuropathy-foot massager can treat both diseases, but again, you should seek medical advice first. Because blood circulation is essential for relieving neuropathy, you can use a foot massager four times a week. It is best to use the foot massager for 20 to 30 minutes at a time, and if you think it will help your condition, you should use more time.
2. Arthritis and gout-these are common health conditions that particularly affect the elderly. Foot massager can help stimulate foot muscles, improve blood circulation, and provide a high degree of relief for your arthritis. In terms of time, you should use the foot massager at least 3 or more times a week, depending on the severity of your arthritis.
3. Plantar fasciitis-a common disease that affects the young and the elderly, is basically calcaneal pain. Massaging the feet with a foot massager can greatly help relieve the pain caused by plantar fasciitis. You should use a foot massager to treat plantar fasciitis at least three to four times a week. You can also use it whenever you feel severe pain in your heel and foot.
The time of common health condition.
● Migraines and headaches-migraines and headaches are a common health condition that affects all ages. These problems can happen anywhere. Therefore, if you often suffer from migraines and headaches, it is also a good idea to buy a foot massager for the office.
How does a foot massager help relieve headaches and migraines? Using a foot massager whenever you have a headache can improve the blood flow to the nervous system, thus greatly relieving symptoms.
● Menstruation-menstruation can cause stress and cause physical pain in women. The common location of this pain varies from woman to woman, but many people do claim that their feet are sometimes affected. Foot massage can help relieve menstrual pain in the feet. And other parts of the body. Foot massage time for foot pain during menstruation is to stay relaxed during your cycle.
The last thought.
Foot massage is a good way to relax and relieve foot discomfort. Foot massager can be ordered in a variety of models and can be used ideally at any time and place you see fit. However, if there is any medical condition, it is best to consult your doctor first.